Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Missing Billy...


Billy has been gone now for a couple weeks for training in California. So far he's been really busy with classes and special training sessions. I have never been so attentive to my phone before; checking it for missed calls or texts, the occasional e-mail. The three hour time difference isn't so bad, it's just frustrating since the only time Billy has more than 5 minutes of down time is when I'm sleeping... Things are going well here at home, I'm maintaining the house and our dogs just fine with the help of Mel. Fortunately none of the electronics have misfired, malfunctioned or melted down, in which case they would remain that way until Billy gets home. Arthur is keeping me warm and helping to protect the house, I think he likes the added responsibility! I guess that's it for now, Mel and I are going to give the dogs a bath while the sun is still out, since they get so cold afterwords! Billy has sent me some pictures from the base, so I'll try to pick out a few and post them here....

No comments:

Post a Comment