Friday, November 6, 2009

Six days and counting!



I am SO excited to see Billy again! Communication has been really great between us lately, since his training has calmed down a little. They still have classes through out the day, but at least he has more free time after dinner to relax. This is a picture of Billy's convoy truck, he sent it to me this morning, and was sure to point out the armored windows! Billy and I decided last night that we are going to have a party for him on Saturday. Well, if the truth be told, me mentioned he'd like to see all of his friends and our local family together before he leaves again for training in Oklahoma. So I thought, what better idea than to have a party! I really love planning parties, especially one for my hubby! It'll be on Saturday 11/14/09 around 5pm. If you're able to stop by, just send me an e-mail or call.

On a more serious note, please keep in your prayers and thoughts the families of the soldiers who fell victim to a deadly attack last night in Fort Hood. It's such a tragedy, such needless death. All we can do is pray for unity and trust amoung our troops, so that they will stand united. Also please keep in your prayers Amanda and Mikey, soon to be parents of Fallon Riley Varela! She's due almost any day, and I can't wait to meet that sweet baby! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment